FreeGems4u.com respects the intellectual property of others. And, we suggest our users do the same. Every user is responsible for ensuring the Site’s copyright policy. The materials they are uploading to the Site have to infringe any third party copyright.
If somebody notified that the materials we uploaded on site have infringed a third party’s copyright. Then it will remove materials from the Site under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Besides, the website may, in appropriate circumstances, stop the accounts of repeat copyright infringers.
DMCA Notice Filing to Remove Copyrighted Content-for Copyright Holders
If you think that your work has copied. And, it copied in a way that forms copyright infringement. Then please provide us your complaint with a written notice holding the following information:
- Your name, full address, email address, and telephone number.
- A complete description of that copyright work that you claim has infringed.
- A full description of that material. And, where on the freegrms4u.com, you found that material you claim is infringing, enough for the site to locate the material.
- A report that you have a good confidence that the use of the copyrighted work is not lawful by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A report by you UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that your notice’s information is accurate. And, also report that you are the copyright owner or lawful to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- And, also add your electronic or physical signature.
DMCA Counter-Notification Filing to Restore Removed Content—for our Users
If you believe that your material has removed by mistake or misidentification, please provide with a written counter-notification containing the following information:
- Your full name, original telephone number, and real address.
- A description of the material that removed by mistake. And, include the location on the Site where it appeared before.
- A statement UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that you have a good trust that the material removed or disabled as a result of misidentification or mistake.
- A report that you permitted to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address located. If the address your is outside of the United States then any judicial district in which can found (That consist of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York). And also you will agree the service of process from that person who filed the unique DMCA notice or an agent of that person.
- And, must add your electronic or physical signature.
Freegems4u.com request is to please allow us a week or two for an email response for your complaint. Remember emailing your complaint to other parties will not speed up your request. And, it may result in a late reply due the complaint not filed yet. Thanks for reading our DMCA.